Cost of living in Luton, United Kingdom compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 82.953 INR / GBP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luton (United Kingdom) is 179% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨226,619 (£2,732) in Luton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 30 lei (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 99 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nottingham costs £966 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)