Cost of living in Luton, United Kingdom compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 82.613 INR / GBP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luton (United Kingdom) is 183% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨104,863 (£1,269) in Luton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €400 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €8 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tel Aviv costs 15 ₪ (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €4.50 (22 minutes ago)