Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.731 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 21% cheaper than in Alwar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨50,000 in Alwar you would need to make just about ₨39,366 (5,848 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,220 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christchurch costs NZ$1,505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rennes costs €30,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €59 (about 2 hours ago)