Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 185 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.684 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 20% cheaper than in Alwar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨34,000 in Alwar you would need to make just about ₨27,221 (4,073 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Belfast costs £100 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 150,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)