Cost of living in Luoyang, China compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.823 INR / CNY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luoyang (China) is 29% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,978 (元4,579) in Luoyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$20 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Lahore costs ₨50 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 15,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $0.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $65 (31 minutes ago)