Cost of living in Lucena City, Philippines compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.269 INR / PHP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lucena City (Philippines) is 17% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,650 (Php35,193) in Lucena City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Glasgow costs £10 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 2,000 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Kathmandu costs ₨ 16,264 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)