Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04164 INR / CDF
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 124% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,888 (2,206,796 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,800 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $38,725 (about 2 hours ago)