Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04413 INR / CDF
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 140% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,533 (2,119,311 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $1,142 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Agra costs ₨500 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 40 Dinar (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$850 (about 1 hour ago)