Cost of living in Lublin, Poland compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 94 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.620 INR / PLN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lublin (Poland) is 39% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,878 (3,001 zł) in Lublin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Kota Kinabalu costs RM28 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 5,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (about 2 hours ago)