Cost of living in Lublin, Poland compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 81 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.553 INR / PLN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lublin (Poland) is 49% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,306 (2,675 zł) in Lublin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 75 (about 1 hour ago)