Cost of living in Lublin, Poland compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 123 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.082 INR / PLN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lublin (Poland) is 39% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,611 (2,467 zł) in Lublin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Johor Bahru costs RM2.66 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macapá costs R$ 25 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 260 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Arlington, Texas costs $0.67 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,500 (about 1 hour ago)