Cost of living in Lublin, Poland compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 125 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.787 INR / PLN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lublin (Poland) is 45% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,865 (2,388 zł) in Lublin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Medina costs ﷼ 10 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Banja Luka costs 800KM (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,200 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €39 (33 minutes ago)