Cost of living in Lublin, Poland compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 51 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.273 INR / PLN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lublin (Poland) is 39% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨104,543 (6,052 zł) in Lublin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Madison, Wisconsin costs $20 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元30 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,389 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php15,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sokoto costs 150,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)