Cost of living comparison between Lublin, Poland and Alwar, India
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 143 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.850 INR / PLN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lublin (Poland) is 34% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,395 (5,958 zł) in Lublin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 25 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Bilbao costs €1.32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,200TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rabat costs 1.00 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (about 3 hours ago)