Cost of living comparison between Lübeck, Germany and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.976 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lübeck (Germany) is 138% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨178,267 (€2,443) in Lübeck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Łódź costs 12 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 11,000 Ft (28 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (37 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Chengdu costs 元13 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Baku costs 0.70 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)