Cost of living comparison between Lübeck, Germany and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.738 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lübeck (Germany) is 137% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨177,435 (€2,439) in Lübeck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kampala costs 500 Shilling (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quilmes costs ARS $8,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $300 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (about 2 hours ago)