Cost of living in Los Mochis, Mexico compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.117 INR / MXN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Mochis (Mexico) is 6% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,483 (Mex$ 26,466) in Los Mochis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Zagreb costs 10 kn (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €550 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Murcia costs €50 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $128,000 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (43 minutes ago)