Cost of living in Los Mochis, Mexico compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.485 INR / MXN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Mochis (Mexico) is 14% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,495 (Mex$ 24,534) in Los Mochis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gorakhpur costs ₨80 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beijing costs 元12,416 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 20,000 Ariary (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)