Cost of living in Los Mochis, Mexico compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.448 INR / MXN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Los Mochis (Mexico) is 9% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,859 (Mex$ 16,778) in Los Mochis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨53,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 3,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £409 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gijón costs €20 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $260 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)