Cost of living in Los Cabos, Mexico compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.274 INR / MXN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Cabos (Mexico) is 26% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,236 (Mex$ 30,003) in Los Cabos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seattle, Washington costs $999,999 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$190 (about 1 hour ago)