Cost of living in Loreto, Mexico compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.417 INR / MXN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loreto (Mexico) is 50% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨117,258 (Mex$ 34,316) in Loreto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$114 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 700,000 L£ (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$5.40 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 38,700 (about 1 hour ago)