Cost of living comparison between Loreto, Mexico and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.302 INR / MXN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loreto (Mexico) is 50% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨117,115 (Mex$ 35,470) in Loreto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨50,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Diego, California costs $150 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨65,564 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)