Cost of living in Londrina, Brazil compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.142 INR / BRL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Londrina (Brazil) is 34% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨74,915 (R$ 3,914) in Londrina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Bishkek costs 47 som (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,006 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.35 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Sebastian costs €26,990 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 45 (33 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (44 minutes ago)