Cost of living in Londrina, Brazil compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 178 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.518 INR / BRL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Londrina (Brazil) is 46% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,194 (R$ 2,495) in Londrina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £661 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dallas, Texas costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $5,000 (about 2 hours ago)