Cost of living in Londrina, Brazil compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 196 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.045 INR / BRL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Londrina (Brazil) is 45% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,292 (R$ 2,309) in Londrina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osasco costs R$ 25 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)