Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12220 INR / XOF
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 110% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,155 (549,539 Franc) in Lomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Huntsville, Alabama costs $1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨280 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Phnom Penh costs 4,020 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Grand Cayman costs CI$700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $508 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $5.00 (about 3 hours ago)