Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10966 INR / XOF
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 85% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨139,053 (1,268,026 Franc) in Lomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berkeley, California costs $3,558 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kaunas costs €500 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U33 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 8,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)