Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11315 INR / XOF
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 91% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,109 (690,335 Franc) in Lomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tijuana costs Mex$ 30 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $20 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨700 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,800 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Sunderland costs £605 (15 minutes ago)