Cost of living in Loja, Ecuador compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.152 INR / USD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is 67% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,679 ($1,039) in Loja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥283,067 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oslo costs kr 4,740 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Panama City costs 1.45 B/. (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 4.10 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kowloon costs HK$20,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Alexandria costs E£ 0.12 (44 minutes ago)