Cost of living in Loja, Ecuador compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 67.892 INR / USD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is 66% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,854 ($1,250) in Loja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨51,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (11 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,525 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 1,100,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €25 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.597 (about 1 hour ago)