Cost of living in Loja, Ecuador compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 67.060 INR / USD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is 73% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨140,635 ($2,097) in Loja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seville costs €1.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhopal costs ₨200 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 18,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 60 (about 1 hour ago)