Cost of living in Loja, Ecuador compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.840 INR / USD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is 66% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨129,998 ($2,005) in Loja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in London costs £5.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 300 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £45 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)