Cost of living in Logroño, Spain compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.770 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Logroño (Spain) is 91% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨59,259 (€743) in Logroño to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,200 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Haifa costs 213 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Canberra costs AU$600 (about 1 hour ago)