Cost of living comparison between Logroño, Spain and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 73.168 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Logroño (Spain) is 91% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨155,502 (€2,125) in Logroño to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Belgrade costs 12,000 Дин. (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$100 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulon costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)