Cost of living in Logroño, Spain compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.397 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Logroño (Spain) is 83% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,921 (€1,240) in Logroño to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨55,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (14 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Franca costs R$ 0.65 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €650 (38 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Boston, Massachusetts costs $712 (44 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Toulouse costs €3.60 (about 1 hour ago)