Cost of living in Łódź, Poland compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 70 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.169 INR / PLN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Łódź (Poland) is 35% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,516 (2,450 zł) in Łódź to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skikda costs 800 Dinar (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $14,000 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (26 minutes ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in Toronto costs C$3.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Cardiff costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)