Cost of living in Łódź, Poland compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 187 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.408 INR / PLN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Łódź (Poland) is 25% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,052 (5,732 zł) in Łódź to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 64TL (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oxford costs £3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)