Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.40397 INR / AOA
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 376% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨372,201 (921,347 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lubbock, Texas costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Izhevsk costs руб 500 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 70 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dortmund costs €400 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vigo costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chiang Mai costs 748 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)