Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38866 INR / AOA
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 360% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨156,449 (402,537 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Reykjavik costs 9,990 kr (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bacolod City costs Php4,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 50,000 Gs (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $9 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 100 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)