Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! Lobito has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lobito.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28912 INR / AOA *
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 188% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨141,293 (488,698 Kz) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brno costs 15,000 Kč (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 200,000 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fes costs 160 Dirham (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,050 (34 minutes ago)