Cost of living in Livingstone, Zambia compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.916 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is 64% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨133,552 (19,312 Kwacha) in Livingstone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨3,558 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 10 B/. (14 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Havana costs 2.00 CUC (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 22 kr (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cairo costs E£ 12 (23 minutes ago)