Cost of living comparison between Livingstone, Zambia and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.942 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is 65% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨123,970 (17,859 Kwacha) in Livingstone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €53 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $1,220 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨45,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gold Coast costs AU$40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 1 hour ago)