Cost of living in Livingstone, Zambia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.931 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is 52% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,176 (7,239 Kwacha) in Livingstone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €100 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €8 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$120 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $14 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)