Cost of living in Livingstone, Zambia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.796 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is 53% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,402 (12,567 Kwacha) in Livingstone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeds costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Houston, Texas costs $25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Halifax costs C$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,042 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Asunción costs 3,000 Gs (about 2 hours ago)