Cost of living in Lisbon, Portugal compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,540 prices entered by 301 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.584 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lisbon (Portugal) is 80% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,740 (€871) in Lisbon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 399 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $102 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨30,495 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palma de Mallorca costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)