Cost of living in Lipa City, Philippines compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.332 INR / PHP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lipa City (Philippines) is 7% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,155 (Php60,173) in Lipa City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨18,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Serena costs CH$1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in San Diego, California costs $25 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $150 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Davao costs Php8 (about 1 hour ago)