Cost of living in Linyi, China compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.781 INR / CNY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Linyi (China) is 15% cheaper than in Alwar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨37,000 in Alwar you would need to make just about ₨31,552 (元3,226) in Linyi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 4,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $0.63 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨300 (44 minutes ago)