Cost of living in Linfen, China compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.832 INR / CNY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Linfen (China) is 6% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,907 (元3,652) in Linfen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$5,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨101,650 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Toronto costs C$500 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Louisville, Kentucky costs $0.28 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)