Cost of living in Linfen, China compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.881 INR / CNY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Linfen (China) is 6% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,745 (元8,071) in Linfen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$25,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)