Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11329 INR / CRC
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 38% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,188 (₡ 425,361) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ferrara costs €400 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osijek costs 40 kn (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €55 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 599 kr (36 minutes ago)