Cost of living in Limoges, France compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.332 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limoges (France) is 93% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨144,676 (€2,057) in Limoges to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Durban costs R 10 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Aalborg costs kr15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)