Cost of living in Limerick, Ireland compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 168 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.603 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limerick (Ireland) is 128% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨177,797 (€2,518) in Limerick to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)