Cost of living in Limerick, Ireland compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 249 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.316 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limerick (Ireland) is 150% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨127,561 (€1,569) in Limerick to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨51,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €875 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $70 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sofia costs 20 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 17,200 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)