Cost of living comparison between Limassol, Cyprus and Alwar, India
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 483 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.860 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 88% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨147,231 (€2,021) in Limassol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riga costs €3.60 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €250 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £200 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$550,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Timisoara costs 100,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 1.00 B/. (about 2 hours ago)