Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 330 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 78.291 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 109% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨73,083 (€933) in Limassol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 800 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tripolis costs 50 Dinar (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM189 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Oslo costs kr 9,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Sydney costs AU$399 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.12 (about 1 hour ago)