Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 387 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.854 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 87% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨146,092 (€2,005) in Limassol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 3,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $2,500 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tel Aviv costs 10 ₪ (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $488 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)