Cost of living comparison between Limassol, Cyprus and Alwar, India
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 443 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.911 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 88% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨152,773 (€2,095) in Limassol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,300 Gs (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Almaty costs 140,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 35,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.30TL (about 2 hours ago)