Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,274 prices entered by 182 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.739 INR / PEN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 74% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨141,408 (S/. 7,164) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Budva costs €3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Khulna costs Taka 30 (about 1 hour ago)