Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,948 prices entered by 249 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.922 INR / PEN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 74% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨136,190 (S/. 6,836) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (9 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Preston costs £10 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $96 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)