Cost of living comparison between Lima, Peru and Alwar, India
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,252 prices entered by 173 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.874 INR / PEN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 75% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨136,588 (S/. 6,873) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨20 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$12,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$186 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 28,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shijiazhuang costs 元20 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €10 (32 minutes ago)