Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,030 prices entered by 282 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.822 INR / PEN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 72% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,997 (S/. 3,380) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 750TL (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.20 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ljubljana costs €1.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 600 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 350 (31 minutes ago)