Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08929 INR / MWK
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 27% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨103,098 (1,154,635 Kwacha) in Lilongwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $40 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,525 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 8 ман (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antalya costs 700TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)