Cost of living in Lijiang City, China compared to Alwar, India
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.708 INR / CNY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is 18% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,781 (元3,995) in Lijiang City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$80 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (about 2 hours ago)