Cost of living in Lijiang City, China compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.504 INR / CNY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is 17% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,034 (元9,999) in Lijiang City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $13 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valletta costs €25 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Ana, California costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)