Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11439 INR / XAF
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 252% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨123,215 (1,077,161 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $828 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 2,500,000 L£ (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 1,865 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$1,550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 850 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.80 (about 1 hour ago)