Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12417 INR / XAF
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 248% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨174,031 (1,401,609 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨50,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Nantes costs €139 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (44 minutes ago)