Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12207 INR / XAF
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 266% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨135,546 (1,110,414 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windsor costs C$11 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 49 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $30 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $300 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $30,000 (about 1 hour ago)