Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10865 INR / XAF
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 244% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨257,892 (2,373,629 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £3.30 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$12,728 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (31 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)