Cost of living in Libertad, Philippines compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.267 INR / PHP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Libertad (Philippines) is about the same as in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,556 (Php32,009) in Libertad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.51 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 0.00 ₪ (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨400 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cebu City costs Php1,700,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM499 (31 minutes ago)