Cost of living in Liberec, Czech Republic compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.623 INR / CZK
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Liberec (Czech Republic) is 54% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨115,388 (43,994 Kč) in Liberec to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Muzaffarpur costs ₨7 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €40 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨5.63 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php100 (31 minutes ago)