Cost of living in Liberec, Czech Republic compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.744 INR / CZK
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Liberec (Czech Republic) is 60% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨60,981 (22,223 Kč) in Liberec to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Casablanca costs 7 Dirham (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salvador costs R$ 490 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Modesto, California costs $140 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.50 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)