Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky, United States compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 190 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 66.950 INR / USD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky (United States) is 99% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨149,303 ($2,230) in Lexington, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 28TL (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,525 (about 3 hours ago)