Cost of living comparison between Lexington, Kentucky, United States and Alwar, India
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 167 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 68.034 INR / USD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky (United States) is 106% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨167,012 ($2,455) in Lexington, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,728 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in České Budějovice costs 350,000 Kč (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €82 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Haifa costs 2,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kazan' costs руб 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$172 (about 2 hours ago)