Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky, United States compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 234 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.380 INR / USD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky (United States) is 94% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨73,802 ($1,146) in Lexington, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São José dos Campos costs R$ 20 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling35,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Seoul costs ₩4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Miami, Florida costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)