Cost of living in Lelystad, Netherlands compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.252 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lelystad (Netherlands) is 191% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨145,585 (€1,814) in Lelystad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨50,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amman costs Dinar 4.500 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €84 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $110 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brest costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)