Cost of living in Lelystad, Netherlands compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 73.136 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lelystad (Netherlands) is 184% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,102 (€1,437) in Lelystad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Poznan costs 17 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston upon Hull costs £5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨20,330 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 12,000₴ (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $50 (43 minutes ago)