Cost of living in Lelystad, Netherlands compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 84.661 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lelystad (Netherlands) is 202% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨162,960 (€1,925) in Lelystad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨54,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $0.94 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Algiers costs 90 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)