Cost of living in Lelystad, Netherlands compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 69.966 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lelystad (Netherlands) is 174% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨214,341 (€3,063) in Lelystad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €8 (34 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Busan costs ₩2,800 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)