Cost of living comparison between Leipzig, Germany and Alwar, India
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 181 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 73.168 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leipzig (Germany) is 97% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨153,671 (€2,100) in Leipzig to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Matagalpa costs 14,500 C$ (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,423 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 30 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,900,000,000 ₫ (31 minutes ago)