Cost of living in Leipzig, Germany compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 140 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.564 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leipzig (Germany) is 95% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨158,165 (€2,180) in Leipzig to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (33 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)