Cost of living in Legnica, Poland compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.637 INR / PLN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Legnica (Poland) is 7% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,317 (5,008 zł) in Legnica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元60 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨19 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$34,445,599,999,999,998,951,424 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kota Bharu costs RM160 (about 1 hour ago)