Cost of living in Legaspi Port, Philippines compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.303 INR / PHP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Legaspi Port (Philippines) is 18% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,170 (Php67,678) in Legaspi Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tangier costs 10 Dirham (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £30 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 100 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,999 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨0.60 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)