Cost of living in Legaspi Port, Philippines compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.247 INR / PHP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Legaspi Port (Philippines) is 15% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,760 (Php35,089) in Legaspi Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cotonou costs 130,000 Franc (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zvishavane District costs $1.40 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)