Cost of living in Legaspi Port, Philippines compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.363 INR / PHP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Legaspi Port (Philippines) is 19% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,002 (Php68,208) in Legaspi Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,841 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mountain View, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)