Cost of living comparison between Leeuwarden, Netherlands and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.569 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leeuwarden (Netherlands) is 172% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨220,746 (€3,042) in Leeuwarden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Armenia, Colombia costs COL$7,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$120 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 110,000TL (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,271 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nanning costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)