Cost of living in Le Mans, France compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 73.136 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Mans (France) is 117% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,767 (€1,159) in Le Mans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥8,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €750 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨2.65 (about 1 hour ago)