Cost of living in Le Havre, France compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.533 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Le Havre (France) is 79% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨55,524 (€681) in Le Havre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lucca costs €50 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guelph costs C$1,220 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baguio City costs Php1,350,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (about 2 hours ago)