Cost of living in Le Havre, France compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.736 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Havre (France) is 78% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨139,388 (€1,916) in Le Havre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 50 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tel Aviv costs 35 ₪ (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $9 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥35,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nice costs €28 (about 1 hour ago)