Cost of living in Latacunga, Ecuador compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 68.010 INR / USD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Latacunga (Ecuador) is about the same as in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,971 ($808) in Latacunga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨53,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,473 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €0.20 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dar es Salaam costs 700,000 Shilling (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 700 Kč (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prilep costs 400 ден (about 1 hour ago)