Cost of living in Latacunga, Ecuador compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.250 INR / USD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Latacunga (Ecuador) is about the same as in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,493 ($646) in Latacunga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$60 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prishtina costs €100 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangkok costs 33 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Gibraltar costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)