Cost of living comparison between Latacunga, Ecuador and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 66.945 INR / USD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Latacunga (Ecuador) is 5% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,306 ($1,274) in Latacunga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Madras costs ₨3.75 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$430 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Trieste costs €8 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 373,000 (about 1 hour ago)