Cost of living in Latacunga, Ecuador compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 68.242 INR / USD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Latacunga (Ecuador) is 5% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,011 ($1,158) in Latacunga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Panama City costs 0.25 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 1.10 (about 2 hours ago)