Cost of living in Las Tablas, Panama compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 65.709 INR / PAB
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Tablas (Panama) is 26% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,251 (613 B/.) in Las Tablas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $129 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥790 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nottingham costs £300 (about 1 hour ago)