Cost of living in Las Tablas, Panama compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 64.799 INR / PAB
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Tablas (Panama) is 25% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,562 (657 B/.) in Las Tablas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Palo Alto, California costs $4.95 (9 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Busan costs ₩9,600 (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 800 ман (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨200 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 30,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)