Cost of living in Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.370 INR / DOP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is about the same as in Alwar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨36,000 in Alwar you would need to make just about ₨34,878 (RD$ 25,466) in Las Guaranas.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $132 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,950 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 1.500 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €39 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)