Cost of living in Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.377 INR / DOP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is 5% cheaper than in Alwar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨48,000 in Alwar you would need to make just about ₨45,387 (RD$ 32,967) in Las Guaranas.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 5.00 zł (13 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Orlando, Florida costs $10 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Guelph costs C$2.25 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 400 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)