Cost of living in Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.365 INR / DOP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is about the same as in Alwar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨37,000 in Alwar you would need to make just about ₨35,724 (RD$ 26,179) in Las Guaranas.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Birmingham costs £817 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $75 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 11 C$ (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $30 (41 minutes ago)