Cost of living in Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.435 INR / DOP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is about the same as in Alwar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨75,000 in Alwar you would need to make just about ₨74,102 (RD$ 51,656) in Las Guaranas.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $100 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $9 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$9,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,800 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (42 minutes ago)