Cost of living in Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.377 INR / DOP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is about the same as in Alwar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨33,000 in Alwar you would need to make just about ₨31,938 (RD$ 23,195) in Las Guaranas.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元736 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨50,000 (about 2 hours ago)