Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.488 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 102% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,863 (€1,098) in Larisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 300 Birr (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lagos costs 95,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)