Cost of living in Lanzhou, China compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.742 INR / CNY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lanzhou (China) is 9% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,895 (元9,124) in Lanzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £1.00 (33 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.60 Lari (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 500 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tacna costs S/. 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)