Cost of living in Lampang, Thailand compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.910 INR / THB
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lampang (Thailand) is 8% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,735 (44,367 ฿) in Lampang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 430 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 5.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Khartoum costs 6,000 Pound (27 minutes ago)