Cost of living in Lampang, Thailand compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.894 INR / THB
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lampang (Thailand) is 8% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,174 (42,847 ฿) in Lampang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,133 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$22 (about 3 hours ago)