Cost of living in Lampang, Thailand compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.923 INR / THB
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lampang (Thailand) is 8% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,264 (42,251 ฿) in Lampang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (28 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £250 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.79 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Oakland, California costs $120 (about 3 hours ago)