Cost of living in Lahti, Finland compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.124 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lahti (Finland) is 146% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨123,171 (€1,557) in Lahti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨50,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pattaya costs 30 ฿ (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £5.00 (39 minutes ago)