Cost of living in Lahti, Finland compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.665 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lahti (Finland) is 151% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,374 (€1,114) in Lahti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fujairah costs Dirham 2,018 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilaspur costs ₨1,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 400 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Auckland costs NZ$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)