Cost of living comparison between Lahti, Finland and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.976 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lahti (Finland) is 148% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨186,324 (€2,553) in Lahti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jackson, Mississippi costs $149 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montreal costs C$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alexandria costs E£ 455,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Traverse City, Michigan costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)