Cost of living in Lahore, Pakistan compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 877 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.651 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lahore (Pakistan) is 7% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,117 (₨133,823) in Lahore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)