Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! Lagos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lagos.
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 875 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18159 INR / NGN *
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 19% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,915 (203,291 ₦) in Lagos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $13 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bhopal costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quetta costs ₨1,850,000 (about 2 hours ago)