Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! Lagos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lagos.
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 894 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17806 INR / NGN *
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 20% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,248 (242,884 ₦) in Lagos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shanghai costs 元3,488 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €40 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$10 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sacramento, California costs $23,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in La Paz costs Mex$ 17 (about 2 hours ago)