Cost of living comparison between Lagos, Nigeria and Alwar, India
WARNING! Lagos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lagos.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 430 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22003 INR / NGN *
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 36% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨110,361 (501,565 ₦) in Lagos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 70 ₪ (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)