Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! Lagos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lagos.
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 873 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18422 INR / NGN *
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 21% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,473 (230,557 ₦) in Lagos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cordova costs €1.30 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sylhet costs Taka 500 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨45,743 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sharjah costs Dirham 799 (about 1 hour ago)