Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.136 INR / PGK
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 59% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨55,520 (2,757 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,800 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $150 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 3,000,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨19 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €850 (about 2 hours ago)