Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.843 INR / PGK
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 96% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨70,586 (3,387 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Toronto costs C$62 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $211 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €520 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (about 3 hours ago)